GBF Food Bank The cornerstone of client services at GBF is the provision of healthy nutritional choices. We offer clients the opportunity to shop in a grocery store-like atmosphere using a system…
Fact Sheet: 2016
What the GBF does:
- 4776 Food Bank visits
- over 50,000 pounds of food received and distributed
- volunteers contributed 40,000 hours each year (a value of over $40,000).
Your Help Is Needed!
- $1,000 – Can provide diapers, and Attends for children and seniors
- $1,000 – Can provide 150 households a Hunger Awareness Meal monthly
- $1,000 – Can provide milk to our families on a monthly basis
- $1,000 – Can provide Healthy snacks for children on a monthly basis
- $500 – Can provide fresh produce to those who need it
- $500 – Can ensure cleaning product is always available
Ways You Can Help!
There are many ways to support the mission of GBF Community Services. We hope there’s a way for you.
- Online donations – click on Donate Now
- Cash donations one-time or monthly)
- Donations of food, clothing, housewares and furniture
- Tribute Giving (gifts in honour of someone, or in memorium)
- Hosting a Third Party fundraising event
- Planned Giving – Leaving a Legacy of compassion and caring in this community