Grimsby Benevolent Fund Survey
The new logos developed for the Grimsby Benevolent Fund are purposefully designed to represent GBF and their community services in a visually pleasing, compelling and meaningful way. Please complete this survey by to give your feedback on two selected branding concepts.
The mission, vision and values of the GBF are the fundamental Principles that will guide our developement of goals and objectives.
The Mission of the Grimsby Benevolent Fund (GBF) is to help individuals and families
in maintaining self sufficiency by providing assistance with basic needs.
Our vision is one of a community-based organization that consistently provides compassionate assistance and counsel to our less fortunate neighbours in order that they might experience an improved quality of life. The GBF is committed to creating social change to reduce poverty through research, education and advocacy and to engage, energize, educate, and lead Grimsby in creating a hunger-free community.
- A strong sense of social responsibility.
- A commitment to serving our clients with respect and compassion.
- Belief in the unique abilities, strengths and gifts of each person.
- Belief in the capacity of people to grow, change and care for themselves and for one another.
- Commitment to professionalism, ethical conduct and integrity of service delivery.
- Recognition of the importance of volunteerism and citizen participation in the community
- The mission, vision and values of the GBF are the fundamental principles that will guide our development of goals and objectives.